Our FPGA Engineers at iRageCapital develop next-generation FPGA solutions to enable ultra-low latency trading systems across the company. FPGA engineers collaborate closely with traders to build and install FPGA solutions that improve trading system performance and increase profits.
FPGA Specialist will be responsible for:
On most exchanges, the first order to arrive receives the trade. As a result, latency is extremely important to us, and we're continually looking for methods to improve our speed.
As an FPGA Specialist, you'll collaborate with the Trading and Infrastructure teams to develop trading strategies while maximising our infrastructure's performance.
You'll be part of a small team that is responsible for the entire solution.
Required Skill Set:
• Ability to develop the micro-architecture of the system.
• Good understanding of Static timing analysis (STA).
• Good hands-on System-Verilog/Verilog/VHDL synthesizable programming.
• Good hands-on verification environment development using System-Verilog/Verilog/VHDL.
• Hands-on abilities in scripting languages like Bash, Python/Perl are favourable.
• Favorable to have a good understanding of the software hardware interaction - pci express.
• Knowledge of UVM will be encouraged.
• Hands-on programming languages like C/C++ is a plus point.
• Ideally a good understanding of ethernet, network protocols and network infrastructure
• Basic understanding of finance will be a plus point.
• Linux skills are beneficial
• Strong communication skills and the ability to work within a team, as well as cross-functionally
• The ability to think critically in a high-paced, constantly changing environment; a sense of urgency is a must.